What are you doing this week???
I AM ON VACATION THIS WEEK. I
WILL BE KEEPING COOPER AND CONNOR
OH WHAT FUN I HAVE PLANNED FOR
THINGS THAT WILL NOT REQUIRE A LOT OF MONEY. BUT IT WILL BE FUN MONDAY WE ARE OFF TO BONITA LAKES PARK FOR A PICNIC, BUBBLE BLOWING AND FEEDING THE DUCKS.
Is there a better way to spend a sunny summer day then having a spontaneous picnic?
Whether it's in a park, at the beach or in your backyard - picnics
are so much fun! Grab your very own basket that hold your goodies!!
When the mood strikes you are ready to throw in a few sandwiches,
some cool drinks and you're off on your picnic!
What you need:
- picnic basket, cooler, beach bag or cardboard box
- large blanket or tablecloth for sitting on
- handi-wipes or baby wipes
- recyclable plastic or disposable plates and cups
- Insect repellent, band-aids, sunscreen