- Magnolia Memories08
- Deep South, United States
- First I am a mother of two sons, Chad 35 and Ryan 32. Through these beautiful sons, I have been blessed with two beautiful daughter-in-laws, Kelli and Erin. As a result of these beautiful wives comes three beautiful grands, Connor first and the only one for fives years. Then, Kelli and Chad blessed me with another beautiful grandson, Cooper, who is now three. Ryan and Erin blessed me with my first granddaughter, Presley, and now Presley has brother, Harper, who is 2. My blog is really all about family. The reason I chose Magnolia Memories as my blog title is I am from Mississippi! I love Magnolia's. Memories is something that I make everyday. I still have my mother who will be 89 on her birthday in April. My life is centered around my beautiful family. Life is GOOD!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Sandy from A Groovy Kind Of Life gave
me this Lemonade award. It means so much
to me to receive this award for attitude.
As you that visit my blog know this is my
first blog award. I am very proud to pass
it to some wonderful blogging friends.
Thanks again Sandy...
Here's the scoop:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2) Nominate up to 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3) Link to your nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award Here are my nominations for Blogs that show Gratitude OR Attitude (in no particular order):
Sassy Southern Mom
Beautiful Pear Tree
Holiday In The Sun
Lynn's Gift From The Heart
Blink's "N" Winks From Brown Eyes
Encouragement From The Heart