- Magnolia Memories08
- Deep South, United States
- First I am a mother of two sons, Chad 35 and Ryan 32. Through these beautiful sons, I have been blessed with two beautiful daughter-in-laws, Kelli and Erin. As a result of these beautiful wives comes three beautiful grands, Connor first and the only one for fives years. Then, Kelli and Chad blessed me with another beautiful grandson, Cooper, who is now three. Ryan and Erin blessed me with my first granddaughter, Presley, and now Presley has brother, Harper, who is 2. My blog is really all about family. The reason I chose Magnolia Memories as my blog title is I am from Mississippi! I love Magnolia's. Memories is something that I make everyday. I still have my mother who will be 89 on her birthday in April. My life is centered around my beautiful family. Life is GOOD!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup milk
3 eggs, beaten
1 (15.5 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
1 (8.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Whisk cream cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
Pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 34 to 36 min. or until golden brown.
Yield: 12 servings
Looking for something to serve at your next brunch? This Easy Cheesy Corn Bake makes enough for 12 servings!
Jazz It Up
Prepare as directed, adding 1/4 cup each finely chopped red pepper and green onions to the batter before spooning into baking dish.
2 tablespoons margarine or butter
1 (16.3 ounce) can Pillsbury(R) Grands!(R) Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
1 (10.2 ounce) can Pillsbury(R) Grands!(R) Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
1 (16 ounce) jar Old El Paso(R) Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
1 cup Old El Paso(R) Thick 'n Chunky Salsa (optional)
ADDED GROUND CHUCK TO MINE TO MAKE IT MEATY.
EASY AND MOUTH WATERING
LET ME KNOW IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE..
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Melt margarine in oven in 13x9-inch
3-quart) glass baking dish or non-aluminum baking pan. Tilt to evenly coat dish.
2. Separate dough into 13 biscuits; cut each biscuit into eighths. Place biscuit pieces in large bowl; toss with 1 3/4 cups salsa. Spoon evenly into margarine-coated dish. Sprinkle with cheese, bell pepper, onions and olives.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center is set. Let stand 15 minutes. Cut into squares; serve with additional 1 cup salsa