The Grands

The Grands

About Me

My photo
Deep South, United States
First I am a mother of two sons, Chad 35 and Ryan 32. Through these beautiful sons, I have been blessed with two beautiful daughter-in-laws, Kelli and Erin. As a result of these beautiful wives comes three beautiful grands, Connor first and the only one for fives years. Then, Kelli and Chad blessed me with another beautiful grandson, Cooper, who is now three. Ryan and Erin blessed me with my first granddaughter, Presley, and now Presley has brother, Harper, who is 2. My blog is really all about family. The reason I chose Magnolia Memories as my blog title is I am from Mississippi! I love Magnolia's. Memories is something that I make everyday. I still have my mother who will be 89 on her birthday in April. My life is centered around my beautiful family. Life is GOOD!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Suburban Martini is a unique boutique

Suburban Martini is a unique boutique
http://www.suburbanmartini.com/index.htm
This is the cutest second time around
Suburban Martini Botique. Located in
LA California it just makes you wonder
what exactly are we missing out on in
these real upscale Thrift Stores.
Suburban Martini has a web site. Look
at these items I came across!!!! My
favorite..Hope you will take the time
to check it out..You may find something
that you have been looking for.





3 comments:

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Oh My Goodness! I LOVE that clutch!
I will have to check out their website for sure~
♥,Lilly

SmilingSally said...

Interesting website. Thanks for sharing.

LisaShaw said...

The purse is beauitful