The Grands

The Grands

About Me

My photo
Deep South, United States
First I am a mother of two sons, Chad 35 and Ryan 32. Through these beautiful sons, I have been blessed with two beautiful daughter-in-laws, Kelli and Erin. As a result of these beautiful wives comes three beautiful grands, Connor first and the only one for fives years. Then, Kelli and Chad blessed me with another beautiful grandson, Cooper, who is now three. Ryan and Erin blessed me with my first granddaughter, Presley, and now Presley has brother, Harper, who is 2. My blog is really all about family. The reason I chose Magnolia Memories as my blog title is I am from Mississippi! I love Magnolia's. Memories is something that I make everyday. I still have my mother who will be 89 on her birthday in April. My life is centered around my beautiful family. Life is GOOD!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Connor and Cooper (The Hulk and The Scarecrow)


HALLOWEEN 2008

COOPER WAS OUR LITTLE SCARECROW THE RAINER FAMILY
CONNOR WAS THE HULK






2 comments:

Picket said...

They are adorable!...I love how the simpliest things make the sweetest memories..I love your pretty napkins and that red table setting...Yes this is November and I love it! It is a time when we all gather here and even my sister and her kids and grandkids come...We usually have a huge spread of food (my kids are petted! lol) I love homemade chicken & dressing....potatoe salad..and a dozen other comfort foods that I grew up with...I still make homemade banana pudding just like my grandmother use to make and sweet potatoe pies and lord forbid if I don't make a peanut butter cake for the Burly Boys! lol I try to make all their favorites at that time of year...they are worth it! Have a great weekend girl!

Jon said...

It is such a treat for me to sneak back online for a while to post a few things and to visit your lovely blog....a real feast for my "sick" eyes! Thanks for your comment on my blog with your kind words.

Jon at Mississippi Garden on 11-1-08